After School Clubs
Hello everyone, I am very pleased to be able to tell you that as from next week, we are able to offer after school clubs, which will be on a first come – first serve basis. We will try to avoid disappointment and will have a waiting list available.
Please understand that this may be subject to change.
- To add your child to the list, you can either reply to this post or ring the school office.
- There is no charge for these clubs but there must be a commitment from the children that they will attend each week – especially for gymnastics and fencing as these clubs are run by outside coaches.
- All KS1 children will be picked up by an adult.
- All KS2 children will be picked up unless we are informed otherwise.
- If there are changes to the club or a cancellation for any reason, we will inform you on ClassDojo and would ask that you do the same if your child cannot attend.
Sports & School Council
We have a ‘Sports and School Council’, which includes representatives from each year group, who meet regularly to discuss ideas and plan events. Our Year 6 children are trained as ‘Young Leaders’, and enjoy running playtime and lunchtime activities for the children.
Sports Activities, matches and competitions are reported on the weekly newsletter, with information and updates on ClassDojo.